Hello World!

Welcome to CAFES IN INNSBRUCK, a new blog to discover the coffee world in Innsbruck, Austria.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cafe Pavillon - Ellegance in a box

Hi dear coffee readers, winter is making me a bit slow with blogging but here am i again. In this post I will tell you about the cafe Pavillon, located in front of the landestheater, on the Rennweg 4 in Innsbruck.



Größere Kartenansicht



Pavillon is a gourmet restaurant, built in a cubic shape and located in the middle of the plaza in from of the Landestheater. Inside has a very chic decoration, with glass walls. You really feel you are inside a crystal box, but dont get me wrong the environment is very cozy, and has very nice views to the historical buildings and the mountains.

The coffee they serve was very good, and the service was excellent. But my favourite were the cookies that they brought us with the coffee, simply delicious, i had to ask for an extra portion :)

So definately another cafe in Innsbruck to give it a try.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, great coffee blog.
    I am your new follower. I have a wine blog
    http://almavinocuatre.blogspot.com/
    Sure you could see it and tell me your opinion about.
    Thanks and great regards
    Juan Cuatrecasas
    Bilbao, SPAIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I was wondering if you still live in ibk. If yes, let me know please. The life is too short to drink bad coffee and i can show you some another places with good coffee here.

    ReplyDelete